Please note: email is our primary method of communication. Please check your email closely during the application and registration process.
STEP 1: ATTEND INFORMATION MEETING AND REVIEW ADMISSION PROCEDURES
- This is a required first step for admission to Wylie Prep.
- Learn everything you need to know about the partnership between parents and the school.
- Sign up for your preferred meeting time by clicking here.
STEP 2: SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION AND SEND APPLICATION FEE
- The link to the online application will be provided at the information meeting.
- Application fees are non-refundable and due before the submitted application will be processed.
STEP 3: PLACEMENT TESTING AND EVALUATION
- Placement testing is required for grades 1-8, while writing prompts are required for grades 9-12.
- Report cards, transcripts, and achievement test scores from the prior school year are required on or before the testing date.
STEP 4: REFERENCES AND FAMILY INTERVIEW
- The church and personal references listed on your application will be contacted by e-mail.
- Both parents, incoming student(s), and any other adult who will be responsible for the academic supervision at home are required to attend the family interview.
- The family interview is your personal opportunity to answer questions and address any concerns.
- After review, a decision letter will be sent from the admissions committee.
STEP 5: COURSE REGISTRATION
- Complete the course Registration Packet (emailed with acceptance email).
- Contact the Registrar to set a registration time.
- Registration fee(s), forms and a copy of student’s birth certificate and immunization record are due at the time of registration.